Our staff are highly trained, passionate and dedicated to providing compassionate care for seniors. Our team includes facility managers, nurses, care assistants , housekeepers, laundry professionals, cooks and kitchen staff, security guards, volunteers and social workers.
Each home is well staffed with passionated, trained and uniformed professionals. Each individual takes pride in their work and we would love for you to meet them when you visit. Learn more about the different roles in our team and the staffing model and training behind each role.
Facility Manager (FM)
Each resident will have an individual plan of care developed to meet his or her specific needs. It will incorporate:
- Full responsibility of the entire facility and all its functions, especially the complete care of each resident
- The FM typically is a senior nurse with 8 years of experience or more. All FMs are excellent managers and are trained in-house in elder care, gero-psychology as well as dementia management
- Facility Managers reside in the facilities to take care of any emergencies.
- The immediate point of contact for all resident needs, assists residents in their ADLs (activities of daily living), including personal hygiene, grooming, feeding etc. and helps engage the resident throughout the day
- All care assistants have a 3 month certification. They undergo rigorous in house training in elder care, managing ADLs, basic food and personal hygiene, dementia management, communication and facility protocols
F & B Manager and kitchen staff
- In charge of the facility kitchen and responsible for all food and beverage for resident and staff. Responsible for menu planning in accordance with each resident requirement and special diets
- Each chef has experience of working in a professional set up and has been trained in house in all food and beverage protocols, elder nutrition, special dietary requirements, food health and hygiene
Facility Nurse (FN)
- Responsible for assessment of all residents, administration of all medications, vital checks, supervising care attendants and being in-charge in the absence of the Facility Manager
- Training: Our nurses are certified and trained and have nursing experience upto 5 years. Trained in-house in elder care, gero-psychology, emergency protocol and management and managing dementia
- Responsible for sanitation and hygiene levels of the facility and resident rooms and washrooms. Also responsible for laundry, ironing and folding resident garments.
- Trained in-house on housekeeping procedures and protocols, basic health and safety, interface with residents and facility protocols.
- Responsible for the safety and security of each resident and staff member. A guard is duty 24 hours and manages the front entry
- Hired from reputed agencies, trained in-house in resident interface, wandering in dementia and facility protocols
Our mission is to set standard of excellence for skilled nursing facilities by providing exceptional care that enhances the quality of life for our clients with respect and dignity.
Establish service oriented institutions based on humane, philanthropic and secular principles of love to provide food for the hungry, clothes for the unclad, shelter for the destitute, and care for the sick. Establish service oriented institutions based on the ethnic principle of love, fraternity, compassion and sacrifice
About the Founder
Molly T. Philip belongs to a traditional and conservative Jacobite Syrian Christian family from South India. She was brought up under a strict traditional Christian discipline. After completing her pre-requisites from the University of Kerala, she moved to Bombay.